Saturday, May 6, 2017
THANK YOU to all sponsors, donors, guests and volunteers who supported our 5th Annual Kentucky Derby Party to benefit RecLinks!
LifeLinks held its 5th annual Champagne & Champions Kentucky Derby Party at Vesper Country Club in Tyngsboro MA on Saturday, May 6th from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Our guests.......
- Watched Always Dreaming dash to the finish line during the live racing excitement from Churchill Downs in the 143rd Run for the Roses!
- Sampled delicious hors d'oeuvres and special Derby themed cocktails like the Mint Julep and the Grey Goose Oaks Lily!
- Placed picks on the winning horses, took chances on fabulous raffle prizes and bid on one-of-a-kind treasures in our silent auction!
- Competed in the "Best Hat" contest for ladies and the "Best Dressed" contest for gents!
- Walked the Red Carpet to pose for photos in our Derby hats and bowties!
- Enjoyed live music by the Dick Carpentier Quartet!
- And had a FANTASTIC Time!
Click here for our Image Gallery to see photos of this year's event!
We extend an enormous THANK YOU to our sponsors, donors, guests, & volunteers for helping us make the 2017 Champagne & Champions event a big success and lots of fun! Proceeds from this event will benefit the RecLinks Therapeutic Recreation Program, linking individuals with opportunities designed to promote health and wellness for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We look forward to seeing you again on Derby Day in 2018!